Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully:
The website www.chantalemilord.com is operated by Canopus Investment Group For assistance, please visit our contact page.
This website offers education, entertainment on the topic of personal development, self care, spirituality, relationships and dating, as well as products and services related to self discovery, personal evolution, financial literacy, relationships, dating and much more. All content, products and services offered through this site are not to be considered as legal or professional advice, and are to be used for personal entertainment purposes only.
- You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND TRADE SECRETS: You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including but not limited to systems, designs, wording, colors and graphics are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement. Use of the content or materials on this site for any purpose without written permission from Chantale Milord LLC and Canopus Investment Group is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will create no derivative works of this site or the products offered within.
- DISCLAIMER: Chantale Milord LLC and Canopus Investment Group makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the materials on the site. Further, Chantale Milord LLC and Canopus Investment Group does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor does it warrant that the materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate. Chantale Milord LLC and Canopus Investment Group does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer. By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against Chantale Milord LLC and Canopus Investment Group which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than www.chantalemilord.com and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you use on this site. In addition, Chantale Milord LLC and Canopus Investment Group assume no responsibility for any content which you find on sites that link either to or from the site. This includes responsibility for the accuracy or compliance with any laws and for any viruses or other harmful things which may be contained in these sites. Nor is Chantale Milord LLC and Canopus Investment Group responsible should any site link you to a site which you find offensive. Chantale Milord LLC and Canopus Investment Group does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods you buy from any site other than this site. Chantale Milord LLC and Canopus Investment Group shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of the site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site linked from or to the site. This limitation includes any circumstance in which Chantale Milord LLC and Canopus Investment Group or its representative has been advised of potential liability. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. Should that be the case, Chantale Milord LLC and Canopus Investment Group’s total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site.
- NOTICE ABOUT TESTIMONIALS: Testimonials are all true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of Chantale Milord LLC and Canopus Investment Group products, and are submitted to Chantale Milord LLC and Canopus Investment Group voluntarily by customers. If you would like to submit a testimonial to Chantale Milord LLC and Canopus Investment Group You agree that it becomes the exclusive property of Chantale Milord LLC and Canopus Investment Group, which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence. Some customers that have submitted testimonials may have received a Canopus Investment Group product or service as a “thank you” in appreciation for the time they invested to write or record their testimonials. Thank you!
We maintain a list of email addresses for individuals who do not wish to receive future promotional emails from us. By unsubscribing, your email will be added to this global “do not mail” list and you will no longer receive emails or special offers from Canopus Investment Groups. Please allow up to 10 business days for your request to take effect.
Top of Form
Please enter the email address associated with your subscription and click “Unsubscribe Me”.
Email Address: _____________________
((Have a unsubscribe me button that is clickable))
Bottom of Form
Last updated: March 22, 2021
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place cookie files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service including:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Service.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements about the Service, and so on.
What Are Your Choices Regarding Cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not work properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this Google cookie page.
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this Microsoft cookie page.
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this Firefox cookie page.
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this Apple cookie page.
- For any other web browser, please visit the web browser’s official web pages.